Medicare Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
What is Medicare?
Medicare is a fee-for-service health care program for seniors, in which the government pays health care providers directly for services that fall under Parts A and B of Medicare benefits (see below). However, when medicare was designed in 1965 it wasn’t meant to be fully comprehensive healthcare coverage. Medicare pays first and covers 80% and then you are responsible for the remaining 20%. The reason we recommend the solution of a secondary insurance coverage such as a medicare Supplement or Advantage Plan is because the 20% you are responsible for is uncapped. We recommend understanding your secondary insurance coverage options six months before turning 65 and we are here to help.1
Medicare is divided into four categories. This allows you to customize your personal coverage when shopping for a comprehensive policy.
- Part A (hospital insurance): Covers hospital care, emergency services, nursing home care, home health services and hospice.
- Part B (medical insurance): Covers medically necessary services and supplies used for diagnosing and treating medical conditions, and preventative services for illness prevention and/or early detection. Examples include ambulance services, mental health care, outpatient procedures and clinical research.
- Part C: Combines Parts A and B and often part D as well.
- Part D: Offers prescription drug coverage.
What Medicare options are available?
Original Medicare offers coverage for services and supplies that are considered to be medically necessary, such as doctor visits, lab tests and wheelchairs. There are several alternative plans you can choose from for additional coverage, and each plan must offer at least the same coverage as Original Medicare. There are two Medicare plans that we can assist you with.
- A Medicare Advantage Plan, also known as Part C, combines Part A and Part B as a replacement to Medicare for more comprehensive health care coverage. This plan can be customized with additional coverage, such as a prescription drug program (Part D), vision and dental.
- A Medicare Supplemental Plan works with original Medicare and covers the gaps and deductibles that Part A and Part B leave behind. Contact us to understand the differences between the F, G & N supplemental plans.
Why do you need Medicare?
Seniors are in the most need of health care, but once retired monthly premiums can become hard to maintain. Enrolling in the Medicare program allows you to get the care you need for a minimal charge.
Contact us today to learn more about coverage options. We are happy to work with you to determine which Medicare options works best for you.
1 - This is not a complete listing of plans available in your service area. For a complete listing hit the contact us button and submit your information.
Medicare has neither reviewed nor endorsed this information.